I've Sound Forum

Everything about I've Sound and our beloved I've Girls: IKU, RINA, Larval Stage Planning, YUZUNO, KOTOKO, Mami Kawada, Eiko Shimamiya, MELL and more.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  EventsEvents  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kin-iro Loveriche ED 「shining! our life」

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Treize
I've Sound Member
I've Sound Member

PostSubject: Kin-iro Loveriche ED 「shining! our life」   Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:34 pm

YUZUNO sang "shining! our life" as the end theme for the SAGA PLANETS game Kin-iro Loveriche. The full version will be released in the original soundtrack on March 30.

shining! our life
Lyrics: YUZUNO
Composition and Arrangement: Kazuya Takase

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kacku
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner

PostSubject: Re: Kin-iro Loveriche ED 「shining! our life」   Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:22 pm

This song... is not great. The melody isn't very gripping, the arrangement is the type of Takase fair that I don't really love, and Yuzuno is sounding very nasal. Unfortunate.

(Btw, glad to see you here, Treize! :>)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treize
I've Sound Member
I've Sound Member

PostSubject: Re: Kin-iro Loveriche ED 「shining! our life」   Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:38 pm

Ah, really? I like this song. I like that she's trying a new style with this and the Kiss the future remix. I don't mind these vocals. I dislike YUZUNO's vocals in songs like Spangle★Shower. But I think In this World, the double unlimited single, and the song Light and dark show off her voice the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treize
I've Sound Member
I've Sound Member

PostSubject: Re: Kin-iro Loveriche ED 「shining! our life」   Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:31 am

Here is the full version. The new parts are so unexpected but still pretty cool!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sekka
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner

PostSubject: Re: Kin-iro Loveriche ED 「shining! our life」   Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:28 pm

The complete soundtrack has appeared with the full version of "shining! our life". It's also available on Amazon Japan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kin-iro Loveriche ED 「shining! our life」   

Back to top Go down

Kin-iro Loveriche ED 「shining! our life」
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I've Sound Forum :: Current Members :: YUZUNO-
Jump to: