I've Sound Forum

Everything about I've Sound and our beloved I've Girls: IKU, RINA, Larval Stage Planning, YUZUNO, KOTOKO, Mami Kawada, Eiko Shimamiya, MELL and more.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  EventsEvents  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quadrifoglio release at M3 Spring 2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kacku
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner

PostSubject: Quadrifoglio release at M3 Spring 2018   Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:35 pm

Eiko Shimamiya will be releasing a new CD at indie music event M3 Spring 2018, which will take place on April 29th. The new CD is named Quadrifoglio, and she will be collaborating with singers SHIHO and Itou Kanako and music creator Masayoshi Yamaguchi aka Makou (who also did arrangements for Tanjou and Golden Memories on the previous release Eiko produced, Eko Parfait). No further details announced so far, but from Eiko's tweets, it seems like she will be singing two songs for this release.

So, it seems that the Eko series is now over after three releases, just like 5TEARS. I'm excited for this new release, I hope I'll be able to buy it one day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

PostSubject: Re: Quadrifoglio release at M3 Spring 2018   Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:42 am

Amazing! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I didn't enjoy that much the Eko series, except for the Eko Parfait, and what they did in Tanjou was wonderful. I love Eiko's new age songs and I'm hoping for more with this release! XD

Also, it looks like Eiko's relationship with former I've girls (SHIHO, MOMO and Kaorin) has grown a lot after they all left I've. Very Happy

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Still we stand here... 「ALIVE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ivesoundforum.com
Kacku
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner

PostSubject: Re: Quadrifoglio release at M3 Spring 2018   Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:32 pm

I've never even heard the other releases in the Eko series (aside from Parfait, that is), so I can't judge. Do you actually have them?

I also loved Tanjou, I would love some more experimental songs in that vein! I wonder if this release will have a more unified sound or if it will be a bit of everything like Eko Parfait.

I'm excited that Eiko is collaborating with SHIHO again! I loved her song on 5TEARS vol. 2, and her voice can be really great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

PostSubject: Re: Quadrifoglio release at M3 Spring 2018   Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:15 pm

Actually, I was judging based on their previews Laughing

However, just now I searched them and found the Ekotora 8! =D (sadly, didn't find Eko Balla)

Found it at 9Tensu. I like ASUKA tracks, specially "I need you"!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by ERIK on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kacku
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner

PostSubject: Re: Quadrifoglio release at M3 Spring 2018   Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:17 pm

Thank you so much!! I had already given up on ever hearing this album when I never found it anywhere after looking many times over many years. I can't wait to listen to it!

It's unfortunate that Eko Balla seems to be just as hard to find... I found it listed at an online store last summer and tried to get it, but it turned out that the album was actually sold out at the store and was just listed by mistake. But maybe it will turn up somewhere by a stroke of luck in the future.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

PostSubject: Re: Quadrifoglio release at M3 Spring 2018   Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Revelead the cover art for Quadrifoglio, and it's so beautiful!!  Happy Cry

Back to top Go down
Kacku
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner

PostSubject: Re: Quadrifoglio release at M3 Spring 2018   Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:01 am

The cover is really cute, I like it! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kacku
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner

PostSubject: Re: Quadrifoglio release at M3 Spring 2018   Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:32 am

Previews for Quadrifoglio! I really like the previews for both of Eiko's songs and SHIHO's Look up!, the other three songs are a bit lower in my ranking.

I want to post the tracklist and credits here but I can't read the title of Eiko's first song or find it in text form to help me out... 'OTL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

PostSubject: Re: Quadrifoglio release at M3 Spring 2018   Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:29 pm

Oh, judging by the previews, I'm only liking Eiko's songs, specially "Obentou wo Todoke ni"! However, I think I don't like Makou's arrangements on the other five songs XD

It's cool to see SHIHO getting involved in composition now.

And btw, I found a page for Quadrifoglio on Melonbooks. It contains the tracklist. I think soon we will be able to buy it there!

Tracklist:

01.Look up!
Lyrics・Composition: SHIHO
Arrangement: Makou

02.KITE
Lyrics・Composition: Ito Kanako

03.Obentou wo Todoke ni (お弁当を届けに)
Lyrics・Composition: Eiko Shimamiya

04.Takaramono (たからもの)
Lyrics: SHIHO
Composition・Arrangement: Makou

05.Diary
Lyrics・Composition: Ito Kanako

06.Omnemore (オムネモア)
Lyrics・Composition: Eiko Shimamiya

Back to top Go down
Kacku
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner

PostSubject: Re: Quadrifoglio release at M3 Spring 2018   Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:59 am

Thanks for finding that and sharing the tracklist! I'm happy to see the album listed on Melonbooks already, I will try and order there again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mk03
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner

PostSubject: Re: Quadrifoglio release at M3 Spring 2018   Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:22 pm

>Kanako Itou
Well that's pretty interesting. 

Wish Eiko could release these songs in a way other than Comiket, since not everyone can go to Comiket. Like put it up on her website or something?

Mami Kawada is Love, Mami Kawada is Life

Konomi Suzuki a cute. A CUTE.

The old guard and the new guard together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kacku
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner

PostSubject: Re: Quadrifoglio release at M3 Spring 2018   Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:24 pm

^ Her last mini-album release and this one were made available through Melonbooks, so at least they're available to people who can't go to these doujin events. But I agree, I wish she just put them on the store on her website for easier access, I don't know why there needs to be an additional middleman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

PostSubject: Re: Quadrifoglio release at M3 Spring 2018   Tue May 08, 2018 11:55 am

Obentou wo Todoke ni got a MV and showed up on Nicovideo and Youtube today.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quadrifoglio release at M3 Spring 2018   

Back to top Go down

Quadrifoglio release at M3 Spring 2018
Page 1 of 1