I've Sound Forum

Everything about I've Sound and our beloved I've Girls: IKU, RINA, Larval Stage Planning, YUZUNO, KOTOKO, Mami Kawada, Eiko Shimamiya, MELL and more.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  EventsEvents  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

YUZUNO leaves I've

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fabi
I've Sound Guest
I've Sound Guest

PostSubject: YUZUNO leaves I've   Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:09 am

Yuzuno just announced that she is graduating from I've.
She is going to release her 1st and Final "Memorial" Album "Pink Poison" on 2019.03.20. She will also held 2 live Events for the Album.
https://www.ive.mu/yuzuno.html
https://twitter.com/IVE_info/status/1079665950088060929
BTW can someone translate the graduation message from her?

I think its quite sad that she leaves I've after 5 years, but to be honest I didn't really like many of her songs after her Debut Album High-Black. I still think her best Tracks by far are on that Album.
But I'm still excited for her "Memorial" Album. Hope it's not just a collection of her Songs put together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

PostSubject: Re: YUZUNO leaves I've   Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:38 am

Wow... That was really unexpected! I'm curious about her graduation message too.

I liked some of her songs, but not her singing style (TREASURE DAYS, Moratorium Cluster, kiss on kiss, Luminous and sweet rain are the songs where I most liked her singing).

Anyway, it's always so sad when someone leaves... I couldn't understand very well, but Kazuya tweeted something like "it's always the beginning of regret", alluding, I think, to the first I've Girls Compilation.

Right now, I'm just feeling sad with these news (that we have been receiving almost every year, since 2011). I mean, If the translation above is accurate, then, I think I know how it feels... Everytime you just think you are moving on, life pushes you back to the beginning, and it leaves you with a distaste in the heart and a concern in the mind.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Still we stand here... 「ALIVE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treize
I've Sound Member
I've Sound Member

PostSubject: Re: YUZUNO leaves I've   Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:18 am

He thanks everyone who is no longer with I've, and then I think he is talking about his regrets from before since we're going into a new year. He says that he thinks about when we will be freed from these regrets. Kind of a sad message but he follows up with a happy one. I can imagine it must not feel good when everyone is leaving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

PostSubject: Re: YUZUNO leaves I've   Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:47 pm

Thanks for the translation, Treize! ^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Still we stand here... 「ALIVE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YUZUNO leaves I've   

Back to top Go down

YUZUNO leaves I've
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I've Sound Forum :: Current Members :: YUZUNO-
Jump to: