I've Sound Forum

Everything about I've Sound and our beloved I've Girls: IKU, RINA, Larval Stage Planning, YUZUNO, KOTOKO, Mami Kawada, Eiko Shimamiya, MELL and more.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  EventsEvents  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New song 「Machi」

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger
ERIK

New song 「Machi」 Empty
PostSubject: New song 「Machi」   New song 「Machi」 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 11:51 pm

Today, Airi Kirishima attended to Eiko Shimamiya's event Dai Happyoukai 2018 (大発表会2018), where she performed a new song called Machi (街).

You can hear a part of the song here: https://twitter.com/LSP_Airi/status/1035897163488743424

Not confirmed yet, but I think this must be composed by herself. If so, damn it, this song is so beautiful and I'm already wishing to hear to more of her as composer.

New song 「Machi」 Flyer210

New song 「Machi」 Dmc4ok10

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Still we stand here... 「ALIVE
New song 「Machi」 Logo910
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mk03
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner
mk03

New song 「Machi」 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New song 「Machi」   New song 「Machi」 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 2:08 pm

Interesting that she composes her own songs now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mami Kawada is Love, Mami Kawada is Life

Konomi Suzuki a cute. A CUTE.

New song 「Machi」 15107510

The old guard and the new guard together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New song 「Machi」
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I've Sound Forum :: Current Members :: Airi Kirishima-
Jump to: